UPCOMING EVENTS & CEMETERY DECORATION DAYS AT A GLANCE
• JUNE 25 - COMMUNITY FIREWORKS - CLINTON, KY- Annual Community Fireworks at First Assembly, Hwy. 51 N., Clinton. Vendors, bump & jumps, singing, fireworks and more! Donations for the event may be mailed ot Clinton First Assembly, c/o Shay Lock, 2947 St. Rt. 58 E, Clinton< KY 42031.
• JULY 1 - VET FUN FEST- First Annual Community Event, Post 5409 Bardwell- Food, cornhole tournament, music, silent auction, inflatables, face painting, dunking booth, vendors, sponsors needed. Everyone welcome! Email email@example.com to sponsor or become a vendor.
Jeremy Hickman, 48
Bailey Shehorn, 4
Mark Carter, 62
Gilbert Hammonds 72
• JUNE 26-28 9 AM - 2 PM- $25. SUMMER ADVENTURE DAY CAMP- Day campers enjoy educational hands-on classes in science, nutrition/cooking, woodworking, archery and garden-based learning as well as structural physical activities and arts and crafts.
• JULY 18- 9 AM - 3 PM - $10. BAKING PROJECT DAY- Sign up to make muffins, biscuits, scones, cookies and more. Participating youth will be able to make several fair entries!
• JULY 24- 9 AM - 3 PM- $10- WOOD SCIENCE & HORTICULTURE DAY- Youth will complete a wood science project and stain or paint it, learn about gardening and complete horticulture plantings and projects for the county fair!
To register for 4-H Summer Day Camps please get a form from the Hickman County Extension Office, 329 James H. Phillips Drive, Clinton, KY 42031. Classes have size limits are first come, first served. If you have questions, please call 270-653-2231. All classes will be held at the Hickman County Extension Office.
• JUNE 5, 6, 7- CLOVERBUD DAY CAMP- 9-11 AM EACH DAY- Any Hickman County Youth entering grades K-3 (Minimum 15, Maximum 30)Sign your child up for “Fun on the Farm!” Learn about a new animal and crop each day and the people who make things grow! Try foods, play games and make crafts from different foods and fibers. There will be snacks and physical activity each day! Open to any Hickman County youth entering grades K-3 at the Hickman County Extension Office. Cost is $10 per youth. Forms may be picked up at the Hickman County Extension Office and must be turned back in by May 31. Call
You may also make subscription or advertising payment by phone: 270-653-4040
Subscriptions are $20 a year for the online edition emailed to you on Tuesday evenings or Tuesday night
$26 a year for the print edition to be mailed to you if your zip code begins with 420
$36 a year for the print edition to be mailed to you if your zip code does not begin with 420
After using the Pay Now button and receiving confirmation of payment, please email your mailing address or email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org